Support for your project
WONDER offers tailored support both to our partner projects as part of our core work but also to other projects on a consultancy basis. Having experience of needs assessment, project design, delivery and evaluation and the challenges of working with hard-to-reach and marginalised groups we provide advice and training or support in these areas to help local projects to be effective and change the lives of vulnerable people.
The support that we give is bespoke, but some examples are:
- Advice on developing local fundraising activities for an education NGO, Enugu, Nigeria
- Training for over 100 UCL students as part of the prestigious UCLU Global Citizens scheme more information on our training
- Advice on undertaking needs assessments and participatory project development for a women's empowerment NGO, Davao City, Philippines
- Business plan development for a social enterprise for vulnerable women in Haringey, London, UK
- Needs assessment consultation and training on engaging stakeholders in project design for an education NGO, New Delhi, India
- Supporting a Guatemala City women's project in engaging other NGOs in a network (Red Lourdes Nuila) to use resources more efficiently and more effectively serve local familes, Guatamala.
- Consultation on the needs of vulnerable children and families for a charity, Haringey, London, UK
- Project management training for women community leaders, Brixton and Hackney, London, UK
- Outcomes training for leaders of young women's leadership organisations from across Europe, Manchester, UK
- Training on running youth projects and engaging young people in project leadership, Zaragoza, Spain
- Working with our partners in Slovenia to implement our UK Partner, The Baytree Centre's, 'PEACH' project, a mentoring and character building project for young women and their parents which our team helped Baytree to develop, in Ljubljana.