The Ariel Consort of London presents Singet dem Herrn - an hour of choral masterpieces by Bach, Bruckner, Brahms and Mendelssohn conducted by Douglas Lee.
As part of the Brandenburg Choral Festival the organisers of this concert will donate £7 to Wonder Foundation for each ticket that we sell to our supporters.
Join us on Saturday 4th November at St Katharine Cree Church in City of London for a programme of Singet dem Herrn - an hour of choral masterpieces by Bach, Bruckner, Brahms and Mendelssohn from the Ariel Consort of London and conducted by Douglas Lee. The concert will begin at 9PM and last approximately 1 hour.
Tickets cost £14 and can be booked online through the following link: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/191412?ref=wonder
£7 of every ticket sale will benefit the Wonder Foundation and our work with local partners to deliver education and training that transforms lives and lifts women and girls out of poverty. Our projects inlcude training nurses in DR Congo, hospitality training for young women living in poverty in the Philippines and supporting girls in Guatemala attend primary school as well as skills training for their mothers. For more information on our projects please click here.
For more information please contact Ruth on email@example.com
* The concert takes place in St Katharine Cree Church, 86 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 3BP
* Tickets for children can be bought through the above link for £5
* Programmes can be bought on the night for £2
* Wonder Foundation is collaborating with the Moroccan Children's Trust, who will also be raising funds for their activities through their own ticket sales.
* Both charities will share the proceeds of a collection on the night.